Monday, January 19, 2009

Young Jeezy Throws Ball In DC



Jay-Z My President is black Remix LIVE 1-18-09 from benjamin Johnson on Vimeo.
As we all know the best of the best and powerful black stars came out in DC last night, and will continue to be coming out throughout Wends day for the Big Event. Damn man I still can't believe by tomorrow afternoon we will have a Black President and no more "President Elect". Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it out to the festivies because I'm on the full time grind but I managed to get some pictures. Check the pics out and a quick quote form Jeezy last night"

"On behalf of me and my ni**a Hov, I want to thank two people. I want to thank the mutha f*cka over seas that threw two shoes at George Bush and I want to thank the mutha f*ckas who helped them move their sh*t up out of the white house. Get it moving b*tch! Kick Rocks cause my president is mutha f*ckin’ black”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.