Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Post Inauguration: Inspired, Focused and Optimistic


I swear the more I see this man talk, the more I think he is Superman. As we all know Obama is now Mr. president and he conducted himself like a true president with no sign of doubt nor nervousness. If you missed his acceptance speech then you should kill yourself...okay that might be a little bit harsh so I just put it up for you guys to view if you haven't yet.

I was able to watch all the festivities, from the inauguration to the balls and performances. It was truly a moment of truth and change for America and what inspired me was seeing all the young kids who had so much inspiration in their eyes. Maybe now the ratio of black people who are successful can triple in size.

I want to thank everyone for rocking with me and my blog thus far, and I can assure you that "09 will be a real big year for Industry's Alternative. Look out for the new fully functional site and the expansion of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.