Monday, January 19, 2009

The Biggie Movie Was Off The Hook!


That's right I said it! I had the pleasure of seeing "Notorious" movie over the weekend and although there were a bunch of young-bucks in the movie theater I thought the movie was one of the best movies I've seen in awhile. The way they showed Biggie, and even the acting mad it a great believable movie and for many people it filled in some of the missing gaps. If you have not gone to see the movie yet, and you claim you are a big Hip Hop fan, then you need to get your ass to the cinema asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.