Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Siagon says "Joe Buddens is finished"


New York rapper Saigon has responded to Joe Budden’s diss record “Letter to Saigon” and announces that the battle is on.

The Brooklyn-bred emcee recently said Budden’s usage of his name in a summer 2008 song was intended to start a rap beef.

“Beef creates attention. The thing about me is I don’t bother nobody but because I’m a ‘conscious’ black rapper, n*ggas pick on me. Joe Budden, I never did anything to this man in my life. Why would you just start up with me.” (Hip Hop Game)

Budden released the hard-hitting diss record “Letter to Saigon” yesterday (January 15).”

“Seem like in every interview, n*ggas wanna mention dude / He took my good punch line and got it misconstrued, ain’t dis you then, but now I will / Just saying how I feel…Got your camera showing off your tiny town house and your girl car / ‘Cause you ain’t a real star / Not even a World Star / The Greatest Story Never Told will be never told / Your mixtapes never sold; Leak the sh*t let it go…I see an insecure n*gga trying to prove something / Getting desperate ‘cause his music don’t move nothing’…” (Amalgam Digital)

Saigon has now reacted to the track.

“The little homosexual n*gga made a diss record, he want me to bite his head off,” he said. “I said I’m not a battle rapper, but I’ll take this razor and run this sh*t across your f*cking adam’s apple. But I’m going to battle this n*gga just to show him that lyrically, he’s not in my league. Never been, never will be.

I’m gonna bite his f*cking head off. He’s not gonna pop up with no more Mood Muziks, no more Padded Rooms, padded bras or whatever this n*gga does. He’s outta here, he’s finished — and I’mma beat him up after that. My word as a man, whenever I see Joe Budden, I’mma beat him up.” (Loud)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.