Monday, January 26, 2009

Who The Hell Is "Murs"? (Walk With Me)




I was flipping through MTV the other day and I saw a little clip of of a rapper performing in a crowd of people. The name of the rapper was names Murs, and I being a real hip hop dude I was surprised that I never heard of him. From the quick glimpse I got of his lyrics, he sounded like he was actually saying something positive. After I saw at least 3 or 4 different mini commercials of him performing in between real world or (Or some other white ass show on MTV) I decided to do some research on homie.

So I downloaded his CD and I must tell you, it's some pretty good music. He is on some extra peaceful shyt, and the beats are pretty dope. He actually has a Will.I.Am. beat on there. Check out these two songs off his latest album, then maybe you'll get a feel of what his album is like...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.