Thursday, January 8, 2009

Saigon is back like Cook Coke Crack!


Saigon, who was mostly missing in action during 2008 made an update on his Myspace page this morning to let fans know that, despite numerous setbacks, he is still working hard.

"Im back better and stronger than ever," wrote Saigon in his blog post. "I greatly apologize for the lack of information Ive been giving all the people who's been keeping up with me... I promise to ya'll this will be my hardest working year ever.. I will be more active as far as the music I put out, interviews, acting, television shows etc.. Can you believe I only put out 3 songs in the whole year of 08? I pretty much took 08 off to get my personal life in order... Now Im back and better than ever.. Yes Im still with Just Blaze and Ft. Knocks is still going very very strong...."

The rapper took the time to congratulate his mentor, Just Blaze, on his number one spot with the song "Live Your Life" with T.I. and Rihanna, and then announced an upcoming mixtape entitled Warning Shots 2. "I dont know how many of you copped the first Warning Shots but this is the sequel and the music is much hotter...," he wrote. "All BRAND NEW music produced by Just Blaze, Scram Jones, Buckwild and Myself.. If you ever liked Saigon, Youre gonna love him now.. I promise..... Warning Shots 2 will deliver like never before.... Saigon is back."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.