Monday, January 19, 2009

We Are One Concert @ The Lincoln Memorial



If you didn't the big concert at the memorial yesterday on TV than you missed out on another epic moment in black history. It was truly amazing to see all those black people right outside the Lincoln Memorial and Obama once again gave out an epic speech to the people. It was starr studded and for the first time in a long time I saw crowds of people all enjoying the same dream that MLK once announced in his famous "I Have A Dream" Speech. I'm truly glad that I was able to witness a Black President in my lifetime, and for this very reason... I will make sure I get Shit-Faced tonight and tomorrow!


For Those of you who missed Obama's Speech...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.