Monday, October 6, 2008

Young Berg Gets Bitch-Slapped by Main-O


This dude does not get a break. First he gets jumped and his chain stolen from him, then he gets bitch slapped by Brooklyn's own "Main-O". This is a classic example of dudes who get a lot of money and get a napoleon complex. Check out the article..

Rapper Maino (”Hi Hater”) confirms he indeed slapped the ish out of Young Berg (who I have technically banned from YBF but this ish was too funny to pass up) at a club this weekend. Basically Berg The Idiot walked up to Maino at a club the other night, said “I heard you’ve been talking reckless about me”, and actually repeated himself when Maino asked “What?” So in true NY style, Maino hauled off and slapped Berg Ike and Tina style for disrespecting him. Maino’s take?

He didn’t come to me asking a question, he was like stepping to me. If you got a question for me, ask me in a way that we can talk about it. Don’t approach me like it’s a problem,” Maino continued. “I did a little bit of God’s work, I tried to discipline him.”

I’m a man before anything so if I’m at a club and somebody approach me in a disrespectful manner, what are you supposed to do? I don’t know how to handle it any other kind of way. I feel like I just gave him something light,” Maino added. “When you think about what could have happened…I’m around 20 people in my area and he came up to me asking me was I talking about him recklessly. I had no idea what he was talking about. I felt like I did him a favor. I tried to sober him up because something was wrong with him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.