Friday, October 3, 2008

Southeast Entertainment And Music Summit Was Great



Shot out to everyone that attended the SMES Summit which took place in Mrytle Beach last weekend. I spoke on the panel alongside other big and productive names in the industry. A lot of people came out to take in all the information we were giving and I just want to thank all the people I was around like Entertainment Lawyers, Seasac,Independent label execs, Radio DJs, Publishers, A&Rs for giving me some more fuel for my fire. Ya really inspired me to do what I do and be proactive on being a bully in this independent music realm. Not only did I give knowledge I learned a lot in the process, that's why I advise anyone and everyone to attend these events because you never know who you will bump into. Right after the plane touched down I registered my corporation, and got a Tax ID to officially run my business. Trust me people your future is in your own hands.

Here are a few pictures I happened to take at the event!


Me and 9th Wonder!


Well Known entertainment Attorney


CEO of Digiwax (Dude you need to know for your digital movement)


Marvin Dixon, host of Comic View


Host of SMES Show


VP Marketing Myspace


Red Carpet Ready


VJ radio personality and model




Next trip is to Ohio to speak at the Rock & Roll Hall of fame new media panel!! Check out the link.

http://www.newmusicseminars.com/speaker.php

1 comment:

  1. WHAT UP, A? THIS IZZY...GOT SOME MORE PICS FOR YA 2 ADD TO THE SMES COLLECTION. GONNA SEND THEM AS SOON AS I CAN. NEED TO SPEAK BUSINESS WITH YOU. HOPEFULLY YA WON'T MIND HELPING ME GET INTO THE DIGITAL WORLD OF RINGTONES. HIT ME ON MY PAGE...MYSPACE.COM/IZABEL757 OR EMAIL ME @ IZZYIZ@TMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.