Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jim Jones Is Mad Cause He's Not On Swagga Like Us

Let's talk about Jim Jones for a minute. I was never a fan of his, and tell you the truth I think the fact that he was so quick to betray the homie Camron tells a lot about his character. I don't know about the behind the scenes of the Dipset, but as far as I see it, Juelz and Jimmy owe a lot to Camron. Now that Jim Jones is getting some play, he is really feeling himself. Now he is trying to go after TI. Watch this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.