Monday, October 27, 2008

Jennifer Hudson Offers Reward for Nephew's Return


I'm sure you all heard about the double homicide that happen last week involving Hudson's mother and brother. Her nephew is still missing, and FBI issued an Amber alert in hopes that the little boy is returned unharmed. For the first time since the slaying, Jennifer Hudson publicly spoke out and offered a 100,000 dollar reward for anyone who not only brings back the child, but who has any information leading to the kidnapping.

I believe they have the #1 suspect in custody which is Jennifer Hudson's sisters' boyfriend, but still no sign of the little boy. My heart and prayers go out to Jennifer, coming from someone who lost his father, I can feel her pain right about now. I hope justice is served for this, and I will be updating you guys on any further developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.