Friday, October 10, 2008

Rick Ross Comes Clean


It’s been reported on Livesteez that CO Ross has finally admitted that, yes, he was getting down with one time:

“I never tried to hide my past! I put my name inside all my CDs. My company has my SS #. I could’ve put a company name,” Ross tells the magazine. “I done been up and I done been down and that’s what make me who I am. I never ratted on a nigga! I never prosecuted a nigga! I never locked up a nigga that is first and foremost,” he continues. I always felt that me being the nigga I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation. When I’m making my music and I’m talking about blow, it’s because I did it. When I say that I’m rich off of cocaine, it’s because I did it. Those are the street principles that apply.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.