Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beyonce Packs Up Some Pounds For "Etta James" Movie



First Beyonce lost a bunch of weight for the movie Dream Girls, now she is about to gain some weight for the upcoming role playing "Etta James".

"I gained almost 15 pounds to play the role," Bey told People magazine. "It was way easier - and tastier - than having to lose so much weight for Dreamgirls.

The singer turned actress added that the role also helped her grow emotionally for her upcoming album I Am.

"Lyrically, it's deeper than what I've done before. I wasn't mature enough or old enough or in touch with myself enough, to do this type of album before. I didn't have the guts."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.