Monday, April 6, 2009

Kiss, Busta & Bun B Cover The New Source




I'm surprised that the Source is still in business. That magazine has deffinately had it's ups and down, and I would say the Microphone ratings are pretty much out the window. It still looks like they get some heavy hitters to place on their covers. I wonder how much they pay for it.

Oh by the way, I heard that Jadakiss album and all I have to say is.... HE FINALLY BROUGHT NEW YORK BACK!!!!

If you are a fan of real hip hop do yourself a favor and buy that album!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.