Friday, March 6, 2009

Ray J Bigs Up Danger



I love that new Ray J show. So many bad ass cheeks that are extremely hungry for fame and stardom, and prepared to do anything for it.

As you may have heard, Danger is running around saying that she is pregnant with Ray J's baby, and every night in the house she would bone the shyt out of him.

Although Ray J isn't really addressing the issue, he bigs her up in this clip. Does that mean it's true???

Check out Danger's Statement

“There is no way the baby can be anyone’s but Ray J’s,” [Danger] told the ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview…”I was locked in a mansion with him and 13 girls from October until the end of December. Toward the end of the first week of filming, we made love for the first time - and we slept together every night after that! I didn’t want to fall for Ray J, but he was so charming it became impossible not to. I was in love with him, and as strange as it might sound, I think he loved me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.