Friday, March 27, 2009

Rav Money (Rapper/Singer) Heating up in NC and up To Jerz




As you know I run my own digital marketing company that focuses on digital management for the elite in independent music, or just music in general. If you look on the right hand side you can take a look at some of the artists I represent (I need to update it though lol)

I wanted to introduce the world to a talented artist who knows how to make hit tracks. Fresh out the NJ and NC area, Rav Money is the best of both coasts and his songs show and prove that he is much more than just a regular artist spitting on tracks. He has the skills to both rap and sing, but chooses the rapping more often. The dude is young and still finishing up college but he is on the grind extra early. Check out his widget below and let me know what you think, and feel free to click on the other tabs to get more familiar.

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce you to the kid that reps the South and the East "Rav Money".


Rav%20MoneyQuantcast



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.