Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MTV Spring Break Time!!!

Damn I must be getting older because I completely forgot that Spring Break is around this time. As I reminice on my college years I'm wondering where all the years went. A couple of years ago I was carefree, and just going crazy bangin everything that was in my path. now I took all that crazyness and put it towards my full time grind and company "The Industry's Alternative".

But it's always good to see Spring Break performances from some of your favorite artists.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.