Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Recap on this Season's Sizziling Reality Shows

Not sure if any of you guys are into reality shows like I am, but I often find myself enticed by some of this reality show entertainment!This week gave birth to some new and more ignorant reality shows you can ever imagine. From I Love Money 2 to Love of Ray J to the continuation of Bad Girls Club and Sober house your week-nights will never be boring again.

I took on the liberty of putting a clip of my favorite shows below, so you can get an Idea of what shows I do fuck with. Oh let's not forget the new Heroes started as well!

I Love Money 2


For the Love Of Ray J (Meet the Ladies)


First 48 (Some Real Shit)


Rock Of Love Tour Bus (Meet the Cast)

Bad Girls Club (Season 3) More Ignorance!


Sober House (Watch This to see a bunch of recovering Junkies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.