Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brittanya From Rock Of Love


There is just one girl I can't seem to get out of my head when I think about Reality shows, and that is a girl who is on Rock Of Love right now called Brittanya. It's been awhile since I seen some exceptional beauty like this. Although she has her cheeks pierced and mad tattoos I think she is one of the baddest chicks who ever appeared on reality TV. This is why I decided to dedicate a posting just to her.

Big up Brittanya, and damn Bret is one lucky SOB.



9 comments:

  1. damn she is so damn beautiful im suprised bret eliminated her i woodn't mind if she spit on my homegirl jus as long as she don't cheat on me.......=))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was definitely the prettiest. And she is sexy as hellll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hell with a body like that she can spit on who she wants to spit on haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. id go lesbian for her

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA HER REAL TALK

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING HER THINKING OF NAMING MY BABY LIKE HER {BRITTANYA NICOLE GUERRERO} LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She takes my breath away! So F***in' HOT!!! I'm argentinian and i'm in love with her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAMNN I FUCKIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER SHE IS SEXXY AS FUCK GOD DAMMMMMMMMMN

    ReplyDelete
  9. you all guys are just ugly losers who wont never find girls to them self. GET A LIFE (and a real girlfriend)
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.