Monday, February 9, 2009

Chris Brown Beats Up Rihanna?


I was on Twitter last night while I was watching the tired ass Grammys and I see a message that says "Breaking news... Chris Brown turns himself in after beating up Rihanna". I didn't believe it until I saw a tweet from Ms Info announcing it and I was real shocked. It surprises me how such a feather-weight dude can strike such beautiful woman like that unless she pushed him to the edge by saying something. I personally believe a grown man should never put his hands on a woman, but I guess other people think different.

Right now everything is speculation, but I just read this on yahoo news...

Detectives investigating the alleged domestic violence felony battery booked him for criminal threats," a statement from the Los Angeles Police Department said. "At the time the case is presented to the Los Angeles County district attorney's office, additional charges may be filed."

Brown, 19, posted a $50,000 bond and was released by police at 8:35 p.m. (11:35 p.m. ET). A March 5 court date has been set.

Brown, nominated for two Grammy Awards, was scheduled to perform at the show.

His girlfriend, singer Rihanna, abruptly canceled her planned Grammys performance, but neither her spokesman nor the show organizers gave a reason.

"Rihanna is well," her spokesman said in a written statement. "Thank you for concern and support."

Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.