Thursday, February 5, 2009

Common Performs "My Day" Off of Universal's Mind Control

I know this is on Ellen but I must say Common likes boarder-line sweet and stupid. I'm a big Common fan but... something just looks a little happy go lucky.

Nevertheless I have the album and this is one of my preferred cuts off the album. Of course Ceelo does his thing like usual which makes the song pretty dope. Common has always been in my top 10 favorite artists. If you don't like him that means you need to use your brain a little more when you listen to his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.