Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rest In Peace To Grumpy


I know I don't usually post obituaries on this, but I wanted to take the time out to pay respect to a man I call Grumpy. After 85 years on this earth he passed away and left a great legacy behind him. From the few times I met him I only felt genuine love and passion he shined for his family and friends. As the head of the Steven's family he showed people that living the life of a God-Fearing person will always grant you serenity and warmth in the hands of God.

The question to you is... do you think it's ever your time to go? or is it always an untimely death? Living until you are 85 is almost unheard of in the African American demographic. I truly believe that the most important thing to leave behind is your legacy so it will live on forever in the spiritual realm. So with that said, my sincere condolences goes out to a true king and a man's legacy who will always live on.

Rest in peace Grumpy!!

1 comment:

  1. untimely for me, for shizzle!

    I'm always thinking about death.

    RIP, Grumpy! My condelences to you and your, family.
    dsp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.