Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jim Jones Talking Greezy Like Usual


Once again Jim Jones is coming out the mouth again. Here is an exact quote from his interview....

"Dame is a beast--when I was younger, I always admired his hustle. I can do more. I don't need to use rap as a crutch for the rest of my life. I can rap and I can do the business, I can model and do the business, I can own a production team. It's a big difference over here, [Jay-Z] can't do that. He's not that savvy, not that fly, I don't think he's that handsome. All he has is a gorgeous flow--my momma raised a gorgeous child."

Jimmy was just as straightforward talking about Jadakiss signing to Roc-a-Fella:

"I don't know, some people got to do business moves. Some people don't have enough power to do things in their own regard, so they do things to create some type of hype. Some type of niche that would reel people in to get people to look at them. I guess he felt that him doing the Roc-A-Fella thing would give him that. Me, myself, I don't think it would've given him anything whether he would've done a deal with a real label or not."

Let's keep one thing straight. Jim Jones can't even hold a candle up to Jay or Jadakiss so what the hell is he talking about??? It's always the wack over-rated rappers that have the most to say off wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.