Monday, December 15, 2008

Fake Assets.... Can you Dig it


Shout out to Realtalkny, who pointed my attention to Budunkadunk.

Last time I was in ATL a lot of the baddest chicks on stage working the pole had an obvious fake ass and after doing some research, it seems that it's a popular thing to do. Women injecting some silicon in there assets to make it look fatter. The problem is... once they stop taking the "Ass Steroids" then their ass starts looking deformed and sloppy. This chick is obviously a victim of some booty steroids... but the question is... do you give a fuck? I'm not sure if I do honestly!


2 comments:

  1. Your blog loads really slow for me and maybe for other readers. I can't see anything! You should check it with a speed test and make sure it's okay.

    ---->Free Internet Speed Test<----

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Blessem...Get Your Paper and keep it Funky...One

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.