Sunday, November 28, 2010

TI Covers the New Issue of Vibe



Sorry to say, but I think T.I. is one of the dumbest rappers alive! How can 1 man have so much, and do everything to fuck it up repeatedly. I also think his rapping skills are vanishing quickly. Hold your head TI!

Check out some excerpts from the article

ust a few days before T.I. had to turn himself into authorities once again, the predicate felon sat down with journalist, Erik Parker, and opened up about how someone who has been given so many chances ends up back in a prison cell. The Dec/Jan issue of VIBE hits news stands on Nov.30th.

VIBE: How did you get a drug habit?

T.I. : I had a lot of work done to my teeth. Oral surgery, extractions, six, seven, eight root canals. Between January to February. As soon as I got out, I had a lot of stuff done. In the joint, you eat shit that is unhealthy for you. I had fillings that fell out and stuff that had to get dealt with. Of course for the pain they gave me oxycontin and hydrocodone. And, mind you, on October 13, 2007, I had cut off everything―weed, alcohol. Then I get these pills and I start taking them for the pain at first. And then I’m like, Wait―this shit makes me feel good. And it’s legal. After the pain went away, I kept taking it. I had like five, six prescriptions. So I had, like 80 pills. Everybody else might have a drink or smoke a blunt, I took a pain pill. Times when I had 18-, 20-hour days, I’d take a pain pill. And eventually I developed―I guess―the beginning stages of dependence.

More here! Shout-out to missinfo.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.