Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Back like I Left Somethin!!! : The Prelude



Hello World!! As you probably already know, I have been on the Hiatus with this blog shit because I was a bit confused on what direction I should be going with it. First I made it all about New Music, Entertainment News, Politics, gadgets and my own personal business endeavors. Then I decided to only post relative news about my company, and all the beautiful things I have been doing in the music business. The life of an entrepreneur has it's ups and downs, and often has you contemplating your purpose and often question your destiny.

When I was away, I achieved some great landmarks like,
Speaking at some of the biggest music seminars (New Music Seminar Cleveland, Coast 2 Coast Mixtape conference, New England Music seminar, SMES 1 & 2 etc.....

Have been working with some great signed and unsigned artists while achieving productive placement on and off-line...
-Plies
-T-Boz
-Trillogy
-A. Lewins
-C-Luk
-Anthony Bless
etc..

And just recently signed Redman Gilla-House/Def Jam to my online marketing roster! The Industry's Alternative will be the only online marketing company that will be distributing Redman's exclusive content to niche online publications.

I'm in pursuit of worldwide recognition that our services are very niche and necessary for every Musician to partake in. Breaking some of the biggest records to various high traffic online music destinations.

With that said, I VOW to renter the Blog Posting game, with my thoughts on relevant topics in today's entertainment world amongst other things!!! Every post you will read from now on will be things I find entertaining whether you like it or not :). Of course I will also putting footage different things I involve myself with so you can walk with me!



Strap your seatbelts in... It's going to be 1 hell of a ride!
follow me @apextia

www.facebook.com/apex1da

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.