Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Streetz Alternative Radio @ streetz106.com EvErY SuNdAy 10 - 12am



During my college years at St. John's University, I ran my own radio show for 2 years (Junior and Senior year). I used to have a lot of fun, speaking about regular topics, and having control over what music I play on my own radio show. My show was called Gorillas in a Concrete Jungle, and got popular fast because because of my Freestyle Friday Show. I had the best dudes on campus come to the station to spit their bast freestyle, and before you know it, a lot of up and coming artists from Jamiaca, Queens decided to come through and lay down a freestyle. Unfortunately shortly after the momentum started to blast off officially, my father passed away and that devastated my mind-state.

Each and every Sunday T.I.A. and Bass ent. bring you "Streetz Alternative" from 10 - 12am! We feature great talent, interview relevant execs, models, actors and anyone relevant to the entertainment industry that is shinning.

The interview is just an example of how we get down in the radio studio. Shout out to DJ Naim and Trillogy for coming in for a fresh interview. Salute!!!

Looking to book your own interview, and promote your music/movement contact
apex@industrysalternative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.