Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Public Assembly Rocked out With 50 Tyson: Go BK




Last night was pretty interesting. Shout out to First Look Sessions for introducing a fresh new Showcase series in NYC. I saw a lot of dope artists doing their thing. What was interesting was, that I got to see the Internet Phenom 50 Tyson doing his thing, and it seems like I wasn't the only one that was anticipating it. Although I can't say that he is a good rapper etc, but it was great to see how someone with autism can have the courage to get on stage and do his thing. It was fairly obvious that he had autism but he still manages to maintain himself and be extremely humble and I thought that was a beautiful thing. Good times last night!

Shout out to the Good Life homie Judex who joined me out on my musical industry networking grind last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.