Monday, June 1, 2009

Pink Vs Yeezy (The Fist Fight)


Apparently Pink was at a recent fashion show and did not have a good time hanging out with the world famous Yeeezy. Well who on earth would not have a good time chillin with Yeezy? Check out the comment she made. Big ups to Thisis50.com.

Pink blasted: “Kanye West is the person p***ing me off right now. “I was at STELLA McCARTNEY’s Paris fashion show with the vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, PAUL McCARTNEY and Kanye West. “The entire time Kanye is going, ‘They need more fur in this show’. He just wouldn’t shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, he’s saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! “I was just so grossed out by him. I’m like, ‘You’re an idiot!’ “There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and he’s up there. I should wear him. “Go on, donate yourself Kanye. People can wear your fur.

Something tells me Pink might be able to whoop Kanye's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.