Friday, May 15, 2009

News Flash.... Eminem Drops A Bomb!


Let me be the first to tell you.... the Eminem album is pureeeee trash. I'm tight as hell right now man, because there was a time when I though Eminem was one of the nicest Mcs in the game. It's obvious that he fell victim to drugs and that may have been his demise. There is one track on the album where he is talking about his Step Father rapping him and stuff like that which I find real nasty. I was really hopping that the homie was only dropping weak singles to come out with a bangin record with Dre. But it hurts to hear that although Dre produced like 70 percent of the album, the shyt is seriously wack. Em, stay of the crack and other drugs bro?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.