Friday, September 19, 2008

Remember This Joint???

Although Mobb Deep has pretty much fallen off, and Prodigy raps like a has been right now, they are known to drop some of the most Gutter songs in Hip Hop history that's why I keep them in my top 5 rap groups and still bump their joints. I listened to that latest HNIC 2, and I was real disappointed. Listening to my I-pod on the way to work I bumped into one of there hottest songs so I decided to see what you guys thought about it. It's off that Blood Money album and it's called Capital H Capital P. Shot out to Mobb Deep and hopefully they get back on that Gravy train you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.