Friday, September 12, 2008

I Will Be Speaking At The SMES Music Summit

That's right folks! Your eyes are not deceiving you. I will be one of the panelists at the SMES summit and I will be sprinkling some knowledge about the whole ringtone business, and talk about the amazing ringtone opportunity Thumbplay has for Independent artists. It's all about "New Media" Folks!!







I feel blessed that I'm speaking alongside a selection of knowledgeable and influential people on the panel. I hope to give out as much knowledge to others than I will obtain. Check out the list of panelist and you will see a small Bio written about me, Apex "The Ringtone Guru". For those of you who don't know what the SMES Music Summit is, make sure you click on the banner above and read up on it. If you are anyone connected to the music business in any way possible, I recommend you attend this.

Oh...... and the after-parties don't hurt either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.