I have to give a big shout out to all the members of Slaughterhouse. I think this is one of the only groups out there that has 4 members of the group who I can say can lyrically slaughter the mic. So that's a good theme for the boyz!
Listen to the track that's being played in the background.
Kelly Clarkson Says NYC Store Treated Her Like Julia Roberts in 'Pretty
Woman'
-
Kelly Clarkson says she had her very own "Pretty Woman" moment while
shopping in New York City ... claiming a store employee treated her like
she couldn't ...
3 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.
Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.