Thursday, October 29, 2009

T.I.A. Judges Premier Artist Showcase at Club Marlos in NJ

I'd like to thank all the artists that came out to the wonderful showcase that I judged and hosted at Marlos in Irvington NJ. As you all know Jersey is not exactly one of the biggest cornerstones to find talent, so it was a breath of fresh air to see some solid talent come through and put on 1 hell of a show. The show consisted of about 10-13 artists and I made sure I brought through some of my Industry friends like My man Mike who is former VP of A&R at Def Jam, as well ad Prestige who is a former Badboy hit man and has made many badboy hits, and last but not least James Williams from Cherry Lane music publishing group which is one of the biggest publishing companies in the US. Check out some pics and remember to always check us out on this blog to find the latest in "The Industry's Alternative".

Remember "Good music speaks for itself.... all it needs is visibility".










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.