Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Dream Has the Bad Chick and The Dream Job!


The Dreams was recently appointed EVP of Island Def Jam, which was Jermain Dupri's position. Now Dream is set... he has the bad ass chick, and now a powerhouse job, as he makes millions with his music. What else can you ask for???

Check out his official statement...

" I wanna Thank everyone at Island Records/Def Jam for their faith in me and making me Executive Vice President of Island Records. Thank you to my team. my manager Mark Stewart & my attorney Aaron Rosenberg for getting this 1st step of a goal accomplished. Thanks to Judy. Thank you to my partner Tricky Stewart and the RadioKilla & RedZone Staff. LA Reid, Karen Kwak, Steve Bartels, Joe Barino Steve Gotlieb and Thank you, Universal Chairman, Doug Morris.

I look forward to the challenge of rebuilding music for not only Island Records, But for Universal Records as a whole. Today I’m humbled and blessed. Oh yeah thank you Christina for your wonderful belief in me i love you! also i want to thank the entire Nash family and Milian family for the Super Support you Give! This doesn’t mean i have extra money it means i have extra bills "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.