Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?


A bunch of negros acting like a fool. I thought T.I. and Shawty Lo cleared that little bullshit beef they had?

"Things took a turn for the worse at Radio One’s fourth annual Dirty Awards last night and Bossip was there to witness all of the foolishness.

The beef between Shawty Lo and T.I. seemed far from dead. Shawty Lo performed a few randoms before he and his crew (of about 10) broke into an impromptu diss version of Grand Hustle artist Yung LA’s song “Ain’t I.”

T.I. took the stage shortly after the fight to accept the humanitarian of the year award and addressed Shawty Lo’s antics in his speech. A private conversation took place between T.I. and Shawty-Lo, where T.I. tried to dead the beef once again. Hear the speech by clicking on the headline of the post and read the recap of the SECOND FIGHT after the jump.

Shot out to TI for taking the high-road on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on The Industry's Alternative Blog segment. For any advertising inquiries or more information on how you can be a part of "The Industry's Alternative Artist/Label roster hit me up at apex1da@gmail.com.

Peace and love and remember whenever you are looking for the true alternative of the regular commercial music industry standards... come to apex1da.com.